Emotional Intelligence coaching and training company, Goleman EI (GEI), seeks a Brand Marketing Manager to join their rapidly growing global organization. This remote opportunity is perfect for a self-motivated digital nomad who wants to be a part of a purpose-driven startup that strives to embody emotional intelligence (EI) in all the work we do.
The Brand Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing marketing strategy for multiple EI coaching, training, and certification products, with a focus on driving long-term results for the suite of GEI products and revenue streams. The Brand Marketing Manager is the key marketing stakeholder and is the main external marketing point of contact. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, this role maintains responsibility over a wide variety of digital marketing tactics across product offerings.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Develop and oversee the execution of a data-influenced digital and brand marketing strategy across multiple offerings. Establish long-term strategic plans, including an annual marketing plan delivered to the leadership team, requires deep partnership and excellent communication with key external marketing stakeholders. Must partner closely with the executive team to ensure proper execution of all partner-related activities.
- Oversee holistic prospect & client journey. The Manager is responsible for ensuring that all marketing and contact activities are coordinated in such a way that all prospective have a clear understanding of GEI product features and benefits. This requires a clear strategic vision for all potential touchpoints, as well as strong communication to internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversee all marketing funnel conversion activities for prospective clients, including all paid and organic channels. Work closely with cross-functional counterparts to uncover opportunities, and introduce new initiatives to improve conversion. Create strategic plans and stellar creative briefs for a wide variety of digital marketing tactics. Give direction to in-house Designer and coordinate external account management. Ensure a focus on both data-driven and brand-building activities at all points throughout the marketing funnel.
- The Marketing Manager must ensure exceptional strategic communication with all internal stakeholders. This includes program responsibility for overall brand position, audience development, messaging, differentiation, and a clear understanding of competitive products within the market.
- Engage in strategic planning with key internal stakeholders, ensuring benchmarks and goals are being met; proactively reporting results and opportunities to Chief Marketing Officer and executive leadership team.
- Write copy for compelling infographics, data visualizations and other digital content that attracts readership and encourages sharing. Ghost write and manage freelance writers as needed.
- Must be able to travel up to six times a year to various locations around the world to support with program residencies.
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- 3-8 years as a Marketing Coordinator, Communications Specialist, Marketing Manager, Account Manager or similar job function, either in an agency or corporate setting
- Bachelor’s degree required with relevant coursework in journalism, communications, English, psychology, sociology or similar focus
- Experience in driving marketing strategy, including email marketing, blog and social media marketing
- Experience with email automation or CRM systems, ActiveCampaign, Google Analytics and Zapier is a plus.
Other Attributes That Will Help You in This Role:
- Ability to find creative, unorthodox solutions without close supervision
- Attention to detail and organization
- Enthusiasm and the ability to adapt and thrive in an atmosphere of constant change
- Ability to adapt to different work styles and shifting deadlines
- Willingness to take on any task big or small
- Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Ability to maintain a fun, casual, professional and productive team atmosphere
- Ability to work with diverse and global remote team in a fast-paced environment
We are looking for a new Executive Assistant to support our CEO. You can masterfully juggle competing priorities, have excellent communication skills, and an upbeat attitude. You will manage mostly business-related tasks for the CEO such as organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks. To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite, be extremely fast at solving problems and have experience as an executive or administration assistant in the past.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Fielding (opening/sorting) and answering emails.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Helping prepare powerpoint presentations.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming emails, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for CEO.
- Anticipate needs of CEO to ensure a seamless and positive experience.
- Handle all reimbursement related tasks for CEO.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Provide general administrative support.
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- High level of accuracy, detail oriented.
- Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive, independent approach, strong self-awareness and decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Positive outlook and an interest in developing own Emotional Intelligence.Please submit a cover letter and resume.
About Goleman EI
We are the trusted resource for EI education. Grounded in the evidence-based framework of EI, The Emotional Intelligence Leadership Competency Model developed by Daniel Goleman draws upon the best of what we know about the brain and habit change. We transform EI from theory into practice and meaningful action. We bring EI to life.
Goleman EI (GEI) has supported initiatives as diverse as the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals, the DQ Institute, in association with the World Economic Forum, and the daily life of schools, hospitals, and businesses across the world. We believe that everyone is a leader; we all impact others through our relationships.
Our programs are dynamic, experiential, and accessible to those leading busy lives. We innovate to meet client needs and scale EI for new audiences as the beneficial, “revolutionary, paradigm-shattering idea” that it is.
Goleman EI is an equal opportunity employer.