EI Masterclass: Embodied Emotional Intelligence
The pandemic has created a unique set of circumstances inviting us each to examine how we’ve been living our lives.
As we each attempt to strike a healthier balance between work and home, between our many responsibilities and cultivating our own mental and physical wellbeing,
- What’s filling your cup versus depleting you?
- Where in your own life can you have direct influence and meaningful impact on the things that matter to you most?
- How are your perceptions and emotions determining your outcomes?
We each want to lead meaningful lives. We want to make a difference in our own lives and those of our loved ones and fellow human beings. For that we not only need to access the internal resources we have available to us, we need to embody them.
What is Embodied Emotional Intelligence (EI)?
Embodied EI speaks to our ability to live or embody the practices of Emotional Intelligence. Not just study them. Not just practice them. But really live them, passionately and in earnest!
As part of our first EI Masterclass on Embodied EI, you’ll learn what it looks and feels like to live in an emotionally intelligent way.
You’ll learn the best of what we understand about how perception and emotion work at a brain level and where you have influence in that process.
What could be more important than knowing and being able to act on what we do and do not have influence over in our own lives?
Step Into Your Own Agency!
- Learn how to discern and act upon where you have direct influence within yourself and in your own life.
Engage Your Awareness!
- Familiarize yourself with your own awareness. Take back the reins of your own experience.
- Identify where you may be off kilter relative to your own physical and mental wellbeing.
- Practice implementing what you have influence over and letting go of what you don’t.
- Learn to recategorize and reframe the sense you’re making of your own and others’ meaning.
- Develop practices to tune into what your body and your emotions are communicating to you in the present moment.
EI Masterclass: Embodied Emotional Intelligence Program
We rarely invest in ourselves, yet we have to be with ourselves all the time. What might be possible if you were to make yourself a priority in your own life? Join us for our inaugural EI Masterclass: Embodied Emotional Intelligence program and benefit from:
- Six weeks of practice based, online EI training to build your Emotional Intelligence, with access to the course content for 1 year
- Six, one-on-one Coaching Sessions (60 min. each week) with your personal EI Coach, who will also review and respond daily to your journal entries and reflections
- Three, 90-minute live training seminars
- An EI Assessment to understand your baseline and progress at the end of the course
Receive an EI Masterclass: Embodied Emotional Intelligence badge to add to your credentials and share on LinkedIn or other social media platforms upon completion of the program.
Program Dates: September 27, 2021, through November 5, 2021
Receive the above offerings for $2,990, a value of $4,235 when totaled separately.
Your Future Self Awaits You!
- Discern where you do and do not have direct influence on the variables of your own life.
- Once you know where you have influence, you can work with what you have available within yourself.
- Why leave your results at the mercy of external circumstances or unconscious patterns of behavior and response when you can learn how to access your inherent strengths and wisdom instead?
- Learn how to tap into your Inner Coach and how to trust your own wise counsel.
Emerge As the Next Best Iteration of You
Experience first-hand what it looks and feels like to embody your own capacity to be emotionally intelligent!
Unlock the key to your present-moment potential and emergent capacity through gaining familiarity with your own awareness!
Get ready to embark upon an intensive learning journey from which you’ll emerge knowing where your influence and agency reside!
Still Not Convinced?
Should you wish to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org